View Single Post
Old 2012-08-15, 18:39   Link #58
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Grey, I just want you to answer me this one question: If going to war against an emperor were really as simple as you apparently think it is, would you mind explaining exactly why we're seeing the supernovas seeking alliances with each other? Don't you think that they themselves would already be emperors by now if they were really THAT badass by themselves to begin with? Because this whole alliance thing kind of defeats your argument, I think.

And we already went over the reasons for Luffy's training before: It was so he'd be strong enough to survive in the New World, not strong enough to conquer it. There's a HUGE difference. Going to war against an emperor right now without proper preparation would basically be like going through Marineford all over again. It's better that he makes as many strong allies as he can so he actually does stand the slightest chance against the NW's rulers.....
MarvelB
Answer to your question is common interest or common enemy. Alliances don't always mean they are weak. You can still be strong player and have common interest or a common enemy. Look at White Beard and Shanks they work well together. Shanks intercepted Kaido so White Beard could go save his son. The Marines are always afraid when two Yonkous get together and talk.

Question for you, do you think all supernovas are created equal? What is the alliance between Appo, Hawkins, and Kidd about? Do you know which Yonkou Luffy and Law are gunning for? Luffy declared war on Big Mamma over candy dispute and Black Beard brought Ace to the gallows. Luffy is being aired on television to all pirates and shady people. So Big Mamma could has a chance to make an appearance in this arch or the next.

Your advice for Luffy about going to war with Yonkous is a little to late. He already declared war on Big Mamma. What will you say if Luffy and Law are going after Black Beard? That will mean Luffy will be taking on two Yonkous. Big Mamma and Black Beard.

Has for strength. I think he can take on an Admiral. Can he win, I doubt it. But will he lose I don't think so. Luffy and the Straw hats are ready. Has for training you never train to survive you train to win.