View Single Post
Old 2013-02-09, 16:43   Link #154
Roger Rambo
Sensei, aishite imasu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
2) Rein in your Makishima hate. I'm convinced that this guy will play a pivotal role in the resolution on the side of Akane. Why? Because of the effort the Urobutcher took in playing up the "kill him" decision underlining how hard it was for her to control her hate and to show mercy. Urobuchi Gen likes to construct his stories with stringent logic, and Akane's restraint will prove to be critical in "winning". Makishima is an anomaly that Sibyl can't gauge, and I wouldn't be surprised if in the end, Akane will need him to defeat Sibyl.
That is a distinct possibility.

And frankly, at this point it's looking like there's more potential for intriguing interaction between Akane and Makishima than there is for Kougami and Makishima. Lets face it. Kougami isn't interested in anything other than killing Makishima no matter what. Makishima if nothing else is somewhat reflective. I wanna see what he thinks of Akane now.

cause frankly, I don't think Makishima has ever met somebody who had the self control to not kill when they wanted to out of an internal sense of morality.