View Single Post
Old 2006-10-06, 19:15   Link #52
ichobi

Hey, am having an issue with mplayer osx ( the latest CVS Version as you gave the link above )

Today, i deliberately closed mplayer via force quite while it was playing anime.
Thereafter, when i try to watching anime again , the playback wont start whatsoever. It started for like a millisecond and then it went idle. Like no file being open , like you just start the program.

Then i tried changing video output module in video&audio preference to quarts/quicktime and core video (beta) then the playback works just fine. But when i changed it back to Mplayer OSX again. It went like before. Played for a millisec and went idle.

The thing is that even i tried delete mplayer + .plist +everything and reinstall with latest / difference version. The Playback wont start if i use Mplayer OSX Module , is there any component missing or something?

When i use quarts/ Core video , it really bugs me because you cant turn full screen, it just left the menubar on top and wont disappear.

Any idea what happen?

btw. am on ibookG4 12" , everything was perfectly fine until i force quit Mplayer as said above.