Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-01-06, 09:29   Link #12772
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
There will not be a harem ending. The seeds are already being sowed. It will be Moka x Tsukune and everyone else will be alone. The tick is that everyone else would have accepted it and resolved to move on.
Spoiler for Kimikiss Pure Rouge:
Spoiler for Shuffle:
Well I hope you are right DragoZERO but if it's going to be a Tsukune X Moka ending, which Moka is it going to be ... Inner Moka, Outer Moka or ... both ?

I think that Outer Moka has the least chances of getting Tsukune on her own ( without Inner Moka ) so the realistic choice for her is accept sharing Tsukune with the other Moka ( Inner Moka ) in her body.

Of course Inner Moka and Outer Moka could get separated and each would get a body, but I kinda find this option a bit ridiculous. I mean so far I saw no signs of something that like that could occur ... if anything the reverse is happening, and another fact is that with the seal gone ( like what occurred in chapter 26), it's actually Outer Moka who could disappear.

I'm not saying that Outer Moka has no chance of getting Tsukune, it's just that to me, she has a low chance of her going out with Tsukune to occur. In a kind of confirmation of the statement Moka's Outer personality recently have shown very little development in her feelings for Tsukune, while Inner Moka has undergone major development's in her fellings for our main character.

So I have opinion that it's going to be Inner Moka rather then Outer Moka, who is going to get Tsukune.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote