Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-01-06, 10:11   Link #12774
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Of course , Inner Moka is the true Moka .
Well , it'll be good if the others girl will move on but still see Tsukune as a friend and meet them from times to time . Yes , it'll painful in their heart but this is the life
And it'll be stupid if they don't give up ... The pairing was already settled in the first chapter .
Actually, Tsukune wouldn't meet the other girls if he didn't meet Moka first. So if that's what you meant as setting a pairing Sho then I agree with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
You forgetting the fact that Tsukune doesn't want to be separated from everyone. This is a major issue for him. It's not a simple matter of picking a girlfriend, it's a matter of losing everyone that is extremely important to him.
I don't think it's going to go as bad, but I could be wrong. To me what connects the girls in Tsukune's harem with each other, has become something more then being rivals for love, they where rivals at first, but later I think the girls became friends. You can see it during chapter 26 of Season I when Kiria tried to get Kurumu to betray Moka, or the latest chapter when they helped Inner Moka with the cooking ( and even risked there lives ).

Of course, there feelings for Tsukune is what keeps Tsukune and the girls together the most, but I have a feeling that it's not the only "bond" that is keeping them together. So I don't think that we should assume that when Tsukune get's together with someone, everyone will get separated, maybe it will be at that time that we will see the true extent of everyone's bonds with each other.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote