Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-01-06, 11:53   Link #12776
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
You forgetting the fact that Tsukune doesn't want to be separated from everyone. This is a major issue for him. It's not a simple matter of picking a girlfriend, it's a matter of losing everyone that is extremely important to him.
Well, it doesn't mean they couldn't still be friends and all. Besides, it's only natural for people to grow apart after high school as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well I hope you are right DragoZERO but if it's going to be a Tsukune X Moka ending, which Moka is it going to be ... Inner Moka, Outer Moka or ... both ?

I think that Outer Moka has the least chances of getting Tsukune on her own ( without Inner Moka ) so the realistic choice for her is accept sharing Tsukune with the other Moka ( Inner Moka ) in her body.

Of course Inner Moka and Outer Moka could get separated and each would get a body, but I kinda find this option a bit ridiculous. I mean so far I saw no signs of something that like that could occur ... if anything the reverse is happening, and another fact is that with the seal gone ( like what occurred in chapter 26), it's actually Outer Moka who could disappear.

I'm not saying that Outer Moka has no chance of getting Tsukune, it's just that to me, she has a low chance of her going out with Tsukune to occur. In a kind of confirmation of the statement Moka's Outer personality recently have shown very little development in her feelings for Tsukune, while Inner Moka has undergone major development's in her fellings for our main character.

So I have opinion that it's going to be Inner Moka rather then Outer Moka, who is going to get Tsukune.
Nah. It'll be both of them. Outer Moka is who he met first; it's who he fell in love with first. She may be an alter ego of Inner Moka, but she is a different personality, a different character.

That's why I said he better have some the endurance to please two girls, even if they share the same body.