View Single Post
Old 2017-05-26, 06:32   Link #1
SKP2017

Smile Dress-Boku - I am a royal tutor in my sister's dress!

Title: Dress Na Boku Ga Yangotonaki Katagata - (I am a royal tutor in my sister's dress!)

Author: Mizuki Nomura

Illustrator: Karory

Completion status: 8 Volumes Completed

Synopsis:
Sherlock Dolye is no genius. In fact, he failed the college-entry examination twice, keep getting rejected by girls that he liked, and was completely prepared to be a NEET living on the expenses of his illustrious Girl-genius twin sister Glinda.

That is until the day when Glinda disappeared, two days before she was scheduled to become a royal tutor to the children of the royal family in Eren Kingdom. In a furor of unfortunate events, Sherlock was stuffed into his sister's dress by the black-hearted diplomat Helmut and sent over as her replacement instead. Will he survive? Or would he be executed as the 1st cross-dressing enemy of the state for deceiving royalty?

Here's some images of Volume 1

I had waited 5 full years for the first volume to be translated, and there is even a manga out there, but again it is never completely translated. As they said: "If you want anything done, do it yourself." So, I am taking it upon myself to translate ALL 8 VOLUMES. I-it's totally not for you guys that I am doing it though! Don't get all cocky!

I would even translate the last few chapters of the manga, but I can't find the cleaned raws for them, so if anyone is interested, please send me a PM or email.

You can find the link to my translation page here:
http://girlyboysalliance.mozello.com...u-translation/

Last edited by SKP2017; 2017-05-26 at 12:15.
SKP2017 is offline   Reply With Quote