View Single Post
Old 2020-11-30, 02:34   Link #36120
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
i finally got the dial moving on painting/building my green Bawoo 1/144. and it only took an $500 purchase on amazon for a 1:10 GTR R33 RC kit. i built most of the model chassis minus the electronics and installing the tires. that $500 was due to the fact only the motor and chassis parts came in the kit. the other electric components had to be ordered and im waiting for the electronic speed controller to come in to move forward more. the painting will use PS/polycarbonate spray paints on the interior of the body shell.

i had to paint the brake disks primer+silver and decided that since the paint were being put to good use that i should go paint the areas on Bawoo. most of the painting is done aside from color matting the gloss paints. i might need to find some shoulder parts to paint but its only the touch up and assembly left.

i still have a 144 OVA deathscythe, Ayame+May Gundam girl and May's Wadom along side some more traditional plastic cement type car builds... i primed the parts for Bawoo 2 months ago??? and just didnt get back to it, im such a procrastinator.
You need to post the pic of your Bawoo & GTR here .