View Single Post
Old 2012-12-25, 16:00   Link #6
Beastlyqt

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeDeR View Post
Anime:
Grappler Baki - I watched this one already and it was "ok".
Shura no Toki - I don't like the art.
Air Master - The protagonist is a woman.
Tenjho Tenge - Also watched this one. I liked it.
Katanagatari - Tried it. At the beginning the art surprised me but i could bear it....until Episode 7, after that i somehow lost interest in this anime.
Hajime no Ippo - I don't like the art.
Berserk - I did read the manga a bit..

Manga:
Ares: I don't like the art.
Vinland Saga: I don't like the art.
Berserk: I read it a bit but it couldn't get me interested. I think the problem is the story...maybe i will try it again sometime. I also don't like the art.
Ubel Blatt: Same as 'Berserk'.
Shamo: I don't like the art.
Worst: I don't like the art.
Crows: Same as Worst.
Vagabond: I don't like the art.
Gamaran: Forgot this one, i am reading this everytime a chapter is released lol...how could i forget x.x I really like this one!
Aiki: I only read half of it and it is "decent". Not really my style.
QP: I don't like the art.
Koukou Tekkenden Tough and its sequel Tough: I don't like the art.
As you can see, i mostly like Animes/Mangas(or Manhwas) with decent quality and character design like the examples in my post. I also can't watch any Anime nor read a Manga/Manhwa with a female protagonist, really weird but i can't. Those just doesn't interest me at all... But i still, thank you very much for the hard work listing all those Animes/Mangas/Manhwas, i appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
Nanoha would have qualified from this description. Ben-To, not sure.
Nanoha:
Quote:
I also can't watch any Anime nor read a Manga/Manhwa with a female protagonist, really weird but i can't. Those just doesn't interest me at all...
Ben-To: Watched this one and it was decent.

Noblesse is also one of my favorites which is also a fighting Manhwa. The Breaker(and The Breaker: New Waves) are by far in my opinion the best fighting Manga! More examples would be: Veritas, Holyland, Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi,
Shi ga Futari wo Wakatsu Made, Zen Martial Arts Academy, Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru. I think i know some more but i don't remember the titles atm. Hope this will give you some ideas on what i like and what not!
Beastlyqt is offline   Reply With Quote