View Single Post
Old 2008-02-04, 16:22   Link #34
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
Right now I am really interested in the newest known emperor, Kaidou. It is interesting to note that Moria once fought equally against Kaidou, but what intrigues me is what exactly happened that created the gap in strength between them? Kaidou must have gotten exponentially stronger, to the point where Moria would need Oz for assistance, if he was able to defeat Moria and wipe out his crew simultaneously. I am getting the impression that Kaidou is going to be an extremely formidable pirate since he was able to instill fear into Moria by making him leave the new world after his shameful defeat. This is an impressive feat for Kaidou in my opinion, for Moria is a warlord and we know that the warlords are not the kinds of pirates that would flee out of fear. I also feel that Kaidou is the one who gave Moria those brutal stitches across his face and neck. He must have done something really severe to inflict such a painful and permanent wound on Moria. If anyone has any thoughts they would like to discuss regarding Kaidou, feel free to respond.

As for which emperor Kaidou is going to be, I think that he is the one right below Shanks. This is the guy with the curly hair, mean eyes, chubby face, and big grin. He seems like the kind of character to be associated with Moria in the past.
Damn, I always assumed that was a girl. Then again maybe I was simply hoping that one of the Four Kings was a women.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote