View Single Post
Old 2011-07-31, 16:19   Link #28
ChairmanMeow
Great Helmscat

A few moments this episode that stood out: Yuina completely rejecting those guys, Ren's hilarious fashion sense, and Beanman's reaction to the "real" Nako. Yuina finally begins to realize that she made friends with three really weird girls, and Nako starts dropping hints that Ohana isn't as awesome she the latter thinks she is (really enjoyed these parts). I enjoyed this kind of episode, and makes me wish that the previous episodes made me like Enishi as much as this one made me like Nako (I thought she was fairly uninteresting beforehand, not that I disliked her). Overall, I wish there were more episodes like these for the rest of the cast. Also, looks like its the obligatory Cultural Festival episode next.

One thing that confused me, though: when exactly did Nako tell those customers that stuff about flower-viewing? It looked like she couldn't say anything beforehand, and just wrote it down afterwards. So I assume that it was offscreen that the letter was delivered? But she got paid immediately after writing the letter....