Old 2012-03-28, 04:08   Link #42
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx
Hmmm, I have this running notion that is a blender of Rock Band and anime where an all girl hard rock band loses a member (too drunk, undependable, whatever). Via "plot device" (e.g. member caught in the rain in concert garb rescued by guy with big umbrella), it turns out he can take the spot as he's a former member of another band himself. The dilemma of course, is that it was an all-girl pop rock group formerly. He takes the group in harder, edgier directions and there's the obligatory sexual tension.

Characters:
Spoiler for character descriptions obsolete, see album link below:

Of course, the drunk undependable is still around and sometimes still stands in for a session --- a frequently drunk out-of-her-mind flaming red-head whose theme color is green garb irish style. She'd just as soon start a bar fight as play music.

And now I've basically described my Rock Band team but with a bit of backstory, whee.
^ Someone needs to fund this, NOW.
Video capture equipment in place, I snapped some pics of my "self-designed anime characters" in Rock Band (for Detective-San's amusement and others), I don't draw well but I love character design.

Album of pics - http://forums.animesuki.com/album.php?albumid=3671
Oh, I forgot to add a pic or two of the "drunken ex-member".. will add her later.

Photos of what my anime band might look like (courtesy rock band and some video captures)

Last edited by Vexx; 2012-06-29 at 16:03. Reason: REPLACED the crappy cellphone pics with decent images, updated notes
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote