Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nani View Post
IMO, some of the doujin works are quite good as well. My recommendations are:
  • piano de kanon by Mag2 Software
  • Key Classics Kanon version by TAMUSIC
TAMUSIC is a pretty famous doujin music circle. I really loved their Touhou classical arranges. Hunting their creations down when you're living half a world away is the problem though.

Funny you mentioned them, because I (or rather, my friend in my place) just received my copy of "Touhou Violin 3" and the second album of "Touhou Lullaby" today. Now that I think about it, I should've bought the Higurashi CD too...

If their discography is correct, I think that Kanon album would be their first Kanon-only album. TAM has already done a few CLANNAD tracks here and there (and lots of AIR tracks) in their albums (see here), but I'm really looking forward to seeing a proper CLANNAD/AIR album from them one day. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by nani View Post
For me, my vote will go to AIR's Futari (every time, it brings back the memories a few years ago when I played AIR) then follow closely by Natsukage.
The same kind of reason applies for me too. When Yukito first met Misuzu in the game and Natsukage began playing, I stopped for 5 minutes just listening to the music.
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote