View Single Post
Old 2008-05-30, 07:01   Link #965
sumowow

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigenbakuda View Post
Totally agree with this post. Aoki is becoming a harem hero. And the thought of the shift focusing to adults is funny, and IMO it would be just as interesting and fun.

I personally have been a fan of shiro-chan the whole series, too. But she was really not getting enough time in the light. It was not until the shiro and kuro-chan shenanigans that she started getting more "play". I am so interested in her character. But its very true that adding her to mix romantically does seem like it will be a story lengthing device, I still want to see it. In fact since kodomo no jikan has kept such a small number of characters and they are all interesting, I want to learn more about them all. So I want the story as long as possible, but please dear god give me weekly releases (I know it will never happen, but its my wish). I really want to see what will happen with usa-chan and reiji, will she ever confess her love? And I want boin sensei to at least be acknowledged romantically by aoki, she is trying the hardest in the series (maybe kuro-chan is trying a little harder...) and I think it will be so cool.

I understand what you are saying, and why you are saying it, but I do not have the same viewpoint. I want the story to be long. Actually because of the awkward situation between aoki and rin, its the perfect time to introduce new plot lines and the such. I want the characters to be delved into as deep as possible. I am sure that end the end it will be a story about rin and aoki, I'm also pretty sure it will be a short story, well not as long as I want as least. As far as I'm concerned the only characters to have been explored a lot were aoki (not the past, but the current minset, we have been given a lot of information on him, in both his work and personal life) reiji, and rin (I guess we can say aki, with the last couple of chapters...). Kuro-chan is my favorite character, but I know the least about her, except she is rich, spoiled, and a vaginaterian. I would love an arc for each character, excluding rin and aoki since they are what the story is about anyways. Is it unreasonable... is it not going to happen... probably, but just my wishes .

PS. If the other characters have been elaborated on, sorry, don't remember the earlier chapters as much... So if back story has been given for those guys (the rest of the cast), just point me in the direction of it.
I also like Kuro-chan as well and ive got to say that you really dont know much about her except
Spoiler:
at least thats what i think. The way she greeted her mother when she was back was probably what makes me think this, and the way she moped about when her mother had to leave again. Her mother had also said that she was spending too much money on clothes and kuro had replied to take her card away, but it seems she didn't want to do that. I don't think they've said anything about her father though so i can't really say anything about that.
sumowow is offline   Reply With Quote