View Single Post
Old 2012-07-14, 23:50   Link #281
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeNoJaku View Post
Coward because he always repels the girls that are interested in him and ignorant because he fails to realize in the first place who are.
He not is. I mean have you even read the LN .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
I agree with ignorant then...cause he is pretty ignorant of the fact that he has like 7 girls in love with him...
But I don't know about the coward part...the way you explain it, it certainly fits Ichika but Issei, not so much.
Look guys If you are talking about Issei first he is not a Coward . Issei in the beginning was kinda like other guys inexperienced with girls after his first GF killed him and well what she did to him and said to him he found his unable to start a relationship with any girls fearing that girls will do to him she did to him.

Issei is not ignorant he think and sometimes suspects that the girls and Rias love him but he thinks " No way" and " Why would she be interested in me " and " she is just teasing me or playing with me " . He more in denial of the fact the girls love him. His first love and GF Yuma made him like this because she like them was a beautiful girl .
So to him it was like "there is a chance this may happen again and because of this I cant do anything that will cause them to hate me".
He in the later on of Vol's broke down and cried and confessed all of this to the other girls( but not Rias) .
Sorry if I got heated I felt a need to defend Issei.

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2012-07-15 at 00:40.
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote