View Single Post
Old 2012-08-13, 13:06   Link #4784
FalsePrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
I never noticed that. Gee, I feel so blind...

*looks through the episodes* Right, he takes the helmet off after he can't kill Noin to get to Peacemillion. Huh, that's more of a shipping moment than I thought... Anyway, suppose Zechs is not using Epyon's ZERO system anymore, does it say anywhere that Heero is using his during their battle? I was looking for the tell-tale yellow screens but I found none in that fight, unlike during the first time they duke it out in those suits.
So, instead of an inconsistency, could it be that they're not using the system altogether?

Honestly I don't know. I tend to doubt that Heero wasn't using Zero. Heero and Zechs both pretty much act as if they have the System mastered by that point so it could be very well why we don't see the Golden eyes.

As it stands the only time I can remember it confirmed that Heero activily chooses not to use the System is during Endless Waltz after the activation and then the fight with Wufei up until Zero activates itself under the ocean.

Even if we some how accept that Zech's skills jumped infinitely in the last two episodes it just makes even less sense for Heero to suddenly drop Zero, even more when this is a path tha Zero has put Heero on the path to take.
FalsePrime is offline   Reply With Quote