View Single Post
Old 2010-10-31, 13:53   Link #72
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
Well my interpretations are just my own speculations from viewing the movie once.

What I saw was that everytime the ELS interacted with a QBW user, it was shown that the waves were coming from the ELS and the QBW user senses it and gets a headache.

What makes it more likely that the ELS has QBW was because Setsuna said himself that he wants to establish a connection with them using QBW inside the quantum realm, which was his intention all the way till the end.

The only problem Setsuna faced other than the headaches was the lack of power to generate the amount of GN Particles he needs to establish a strong enough connection.
Oh okay then. If it's a interpretation speculation (as opposed to a recollection of things directly stated) then it's fine because I really did not remember some of these being stated in the movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
This is one thing I want revealed about the ELS. They don't communicate with QBW. So so what do they communicate with?
There's like a lot of things you can communicate with really. Quantum Brainwaves is quite specific. Not all waves have to quantum related you know. (not in the same sense that I think Quantum Brainwaves work anyhow)

Sometimes a good old FM radio frequency works.......