View Single Post
Old 2007-06-03, 11:00   Link #42
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEEB View Post
On the other hand the first post'll go pretty long then, as it was not exactly something small when I tried to write out the references for Episode 06 (clicky). It's not that long when it's just about one Episode, but there'll be 24 of them...

In other words, it'd not be a thread that'd be easy to sort and keep clean. But it'd be nice to have.
I considered the possibility of the material x episode being long (though not so long ^^), and it came to my mind the idea of making a closed sticky for reference list and commentaries if that was the case.
The sample you provided is wonderful, actually much more than I could ever have thought. I assume it wouldn't be that easy to do the same with the other episodes, am I wrong ^^ ?
Given that you haven't necessarily to be the one doing all the work, and other persons may help.

A second thread, about reference discussion, could be opened at that point (open, unstuck) and perhaps it might be the ideal place to discuss whether there's a reference or not, sources, more infos etc.etc.
Let's say that at the end the purpose of the thread (other than discussing) would be to promote the informations worthy of being mentioned into the sticky.