練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
...................what.

Patchy played G-Senjou.

Prefered the wincest end.

/mind blown.
Mind blown? lol... >_<... yep I preferred it, Kanon's personality is just like my signatures since her personality is kinda bright XD.... (Ignore the wincest part hoho)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Strangely, I can't see it; it's ''Unavailable.'' .
Did you saw it already I can reupload the pic again sempai...

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
No no, they'll all know how stupid I've been for disliking your signatures and demand I be shot! If not I'll make it a public declaration with everyone there!

I can't do any of that stuff well while eating dinner though, you know?
And yeah, let's leave it a super popular.

@ganbaru: Hmm, just wanted to point out that it works for me. Have you tried again recently?
No!!!! don't do that leader, many civilians will lead to demise if the great leader won't be there to lead us... >_<

haha the real reason why I'm eating dinner at the same time is bec. hunger can't made me think of what will I do to a sig (dizzy lol)... oh and super popular...? *faint*.... just a normal sigmaker here, and my thread will be forgotten when the time comes ^^>..

^^ If I'm super popular.... leader is ultra popular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusore View Post
Hmm, found a few good pic sources:

*=ones I like best

(these are for general sources/also for the sign you wanted to remake for me.
Dang, retirement...I'll miss you and your work Pat-chama!
Made the other one.... I like to do the sayori one but there's so much strands of hair and other stuffs to clean.... I'm lazy to redraw something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina View Post
Must say, this signature is simply beautiful Plus, Tako Luka is my favorite Vocaloid >.< I always look forward to your works, so keep it up whenever you can!

Oh, and I left some notes about your banner draft in that thread.
Can I eat tako luka sempai? I think she's yummy lol... XD

Thanks for the compliments, and also thanks for the feedback at my draft... ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essa Maneira View Post

waaaahhh!!! Patchy-sama, you're amazing with these works, i really love it!
^^ Thanks Essa-sama, I loved Miku that's why I'm still continuing to do some stuffs of her... ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter Fly View Post
Been a while here....Amazing updates as always Patchy-sama

The new sigs are great, but they can't be used in this forum
Fairy-chan!!!!!!! it's been a while ^^, hmmm yep they can't be used here, but I've put a tutorial on how to make my sigs AS-safe ^^....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuts View Post
waaaah!! I have not seen you for so long asnd suddenly you are quitting!
*mumbles*baka pacchan...*mumbles*

umm I don't know what to say... I guess... good luck at finishing those requests!! and don't become a zombie from those requests!!
Sempai!!! wish I can invite you here waaaaaaaaaaaahhhh.... so that I can throw the pillows to you personally... ^^ *pats and hugs* don't be.... it's kinda required so that I can focus to myself more... ^^

^^ Yep I'll finish them, that's why I'm not accepting any more requests except for my friends here....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Waaaaah.... Still saddened that Patchy is going to leave us.... Just hope my request or anyone else's request doesn't turn Patchy into a zombie..
>_< You don't have to and maybe you won't ^^ you wouldn't noticed and feel it that much since you have lots of friends here ^^.... Hehe to be honest I'm already transmuting to a zombie ^^

---------------------------

Updates:

Hooves-sama

Vocaloid Updates:

Kagamine Rin

Only done was for Hooves-sama, some requests will be finished tomorrow, sorry for the delay everyone.
Shiro
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Last edited by Patchy; 2011-10-05 at 07:25. Reason: ........................
Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote