View Single Post
Old 2012-10-10, 11:42   Link #32
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1gdawg View Post
Again, I said this last chapter thread, I don't think Madara had anything to do with this. Madara is too confident in his theory to have to try to fake it to convince somebody to join him.
This is not something open to speculation anymore

Fact 1 : The Mist renamed itself Bloody Mist when Madara controlled Yagura and regained its old name after Yagura's death.
Fact 2 : those ninjas said they were not from the Mist, but from the Bloody Mist, hence working indirectly for Madara or the long haired masked man.
Only a fool would deny the connection and call it coincidence. Seriously.

And I repeat myself since no one picked up on it, but the man who made Yagura create the Bloody Mist era is not Obito. Obito didn't manipulate Yagura (the manipulation started too early) and Obito didn't kill the Uchiha (since it was the guy who manipulated Yagura who did it)
Most likely, Tobi was really just a Zetsu underling like he was supposed to be and his story to Sasuke was right : he had nothing to do with the Kyuubi attack. Kishi is dropping him from master manipulator final villain to irrelevant Kakashi villain. (and Kakashi can't fight the guy who massacred the Uchiha and caused Minato's death since this / those guys are reserved for Naruto and Sasuke)

Last edited by Rahan; 2012-10-10 at 12:06.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote