View Single Post
Old 2013-01-30, 22:38   Link #902
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
yes,but if is because of gasper then ise will fight in the side of the tepes family and he will have that fight against the ''girls'' of the camilla family,''girls''.
and in the discussion of ise against grendel,this fight show that ise is at least in maou level no,already that he fight well against a evil dragon and he nearly kill the grendel when he use ascalon.
Depends on which Maou level you are currently talking about, if its former Maou than Ise has already surpass it. If its the current Maou, Ise will need more time to get there though at the rate at which he is progressing his power give or take a couple of months.

About the issue of the faction, haven't heard all the information about the factions yet so best not to guess that the Tepes family is comprise of all girls. Though like I stated before, we do not know which side is good or which side is evil. The faction that may be holding onto Valerie may be trying to protect her and it progress to Civil War or it could be the opposite reason and they are evil. Unless I read vol 14, I cannot make an accurate prediction there.