View Single Post
Old 2012-04-28, 08:31   Link #1969
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ak3mi View Post
What champion were you playing for the penta? I've had loads of Quadra's but never a penta, cant ever get that 5th kill. They either run away or get ks'ed . Anyway well done congratz
In a real game I've only managed it on Skarner in a real game once ever personally. In a real game anyways, I've gotten penta on bots on few more champs; twice during a match with Irelia once when I was literally carrying the entire team and we still almost lost despite me soloing baron twice due being so fed. And I've gotten 3 Quadra as Jungle Yi, but can't ever get the penta, maybe after the slight buff to him I will .

Also after Irelia's nerf I've started playing AD/tanky Nidalee top as my main top champ besides Akali, she is hard to last hit with pre-6 than Akali and Irelia... but her early game harass is pretty strong. I am still trying to figure if Frost Mallet/Impaler/???(LW or Ghostblade usually so far) or trinity/impaler/Warmog is best for my 3 slots outside of Wriggles, Merc, and Maw for my normal 3 items.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote