View Single Post
Old 2017-09-30, 23:13   Link #11
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
@Kanon: I'm caught up with the manga and am now on episode 10 (will watch it soon) of the anime. So I need to ask: is the manga completely different from the anime? And can we consider the additional info about the Gods of Destruction in the manga as canon?

I also read the Dragon Ball Z manga to the end recently (I had to stop before because the site I was reading at didn't have some of the chapters in the Cell Saga or around there). I'd thought Gohan couldn't turn into a Super Saiyan anymore after turning Mystic, due to the anime and what people had been saying. But in the manga, all it says is that Gohan transform into the new form just like how he turns Super Saiyan. Nothing was said about him not being able to turn Super Saiyan. I'm glad I read the manga.

Anyway, I heard that Goku adds the power of Kaiouken x40-50 to his Blue form. It puts a lot of stress on his body, though, so hopefully he can find another way to make Blue more powerful. It's too bad that they seem to not be able to use the Super Saiyan 2 or 3 versions of Blue because then there'd be no need to rely on the Kaiouken. Gohan's lucky because he can use the Mystic version of Blue.
Manga and Anime are very different.

For instance:
Anime Goku is bad father by ignoring Gohan's existence until Vegeta brought him up.
Manga Goku is literally insulted Gohan for not joining him to U6 V U7 arc.

Manga is completely glossed over Revival of Frieza arc.
Anime has Revival of Frieza arc.

Villains or antagonists are more stronger in anime and Goku and Vegeta are almost unstoppable in manga.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote