View Single Post
Old 2010-06-07, 13:15   Link #99
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
It depends on how close she let me get near her before she is tempted to reject my puny existence. Anything within 15 yards is worth dying for. I know she will reject HT without any hesitation doesn't matter how far he is standing as long as she can sense him. Kakashi is the one who probably will be able to get the nearest cause he will confuse her by reciting Beowulf in Old English.

What can I say, Orihime-fans are resilent bunch. No one is more tormented by her "Kurosaki-kun" than the Orihime-fans and yet we still persist to be her fan.
Indeed...HT would get caught, he's too reckless a fan. Genjutu-like confusion is the only way to get near a stunning and emotional girl like Orihime.

I would say her fans are on standby, we're pleased she's featured so heavily and yet slightly dissapointed Kubo hasn't taken her character to new and interesting places. There are bigger problems though, it's become apparent that the whole of Bleach has been suffering from some variation of SARS or even AIDS, and so we attributed Orihime's lack of development to a more global malfunction much further down the line.

From what I can see Orihime's popularity on these forums has declined almost coincident with the story.

Think of the Chad fanboys people.