View Single Post
Old 2012-09-23, 11:03   Link #175
Esebian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adigard View Post
hmmm, didn't I touch on this exact point in my post? Fine, whatever, you see it as being overly complicated, I see it as being perfectly common-sense. Don't know what to tell you really. Most of the time if you tell a GM you've found a bug they'll try to replicate it off-line and test it. So copying a broken piece of code to look at in a test environment seems reasonable to me.

If you can't accept that reasoning, I recommend you never ever watch a Hollywood film involving hacking... because your head will explode, "I'm going to take my apple laptop into space and hack into the enemies computer system and win the war..."

I just love the fact that we're having issues with the notion that someone can copy a piece of code... and NOT finding fault in the idea that someone can design a MMO that's totally self-reliant and doesn't need human intervention, and that can counsel psychological issues without needing a human shrink!

Seriously? I mean... really? This is what we're getting hung up on?
Yeah that's also a point that kept me bugging ever since I read it in the LN, how does Cardinal work? Is it some sort of AI like Yui, only with much more rights or is it sth even more? IMO Cardinal is the most mysterious thingy in the whole series...

And for the hacking: Well it really isn't quite hard to hack anyway, there was even a time where u could simply use Telnet for hacking XD

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako
Considering they were shouting for Yui to come back when the light flashed, I doubt it.
Well I'm thinking that Yui was holding hands with those two as they said where they wanted to go. In the moment the crystal activates Yui runs away from them and because of this they were shouting, the crystal was already active and thus they were teleported, but without Yui
Esebian is offline   Reply With Quote