View Single Post
Old 2012-10-10, 19:26   Link #4537
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
I'd say you have a point if they weren't fighting him in LA the city that he makes as the base of his operations and is seen in most of the times. It would be like a DC villian commiting a crime in Metropolis and being shocked that Superman was in the area.
You have a point. But the dark magicians must be stupid then. It's obvious that you cannot fight a campione unless you are a god or another campione. But after rereading the first chapter six, it strikes me that the magic knowledge of magicians of NA are somewhat deficient. Jack, J.P.S' friend, and a member of the SSI(US magic government agency) does not even know what Campione or 'God Killer' actually meant.He simply thought that JPS was called a God Killer because he was a fearsome person. If a government officer(who was also a magician) does not know, I doubt the average dark magician would know.

Quote:
Was it just gossiping or did seem like someone was really planning something against. Because I can kind of see why Godou with the craziness swirling around wouldn't even consider the d-bag nobles worth the time and effort of dealing with them especially since Ena already a solution.
No idea which.

Quote:
It struck me as a bit odd to but it's how the picture has been painted in Vol 6 &7 at least between the whole dealing in L.A. and Annie Charlton introduction as Benevolent mage a title given to all none villianous mages because of there small presence in North America.
That's why they should just hire mercenaries. With the money they spend each year upgrading their military, they could have just diverted those cash into fixing public security.
Moe Connection is offline   Reply With Quote