View Single Post
Old 2006-12-02, 10:04   Link #19
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
tbh it feels to me that at places it is too cluttered and at others it is rather empty...
there are too many different themes for the fonts and parts stick out too much where they shouldnt...
it would be better to blend the "set up" part imo and extrude hayate's name outwards instead...
well well, that's the problem with random BG

i think it would be convenient to have the "set up" parts as a mere information into the bg, rather in the front (it would probably blend just like in nanoha sig)

as for hayate name, this is plain hard because of the shimmering grid behind XD

i'm still toying with the blending and colour but... ~~

Quote:
being so concerntrated near the middle details near the edges are lacking...i just cant stop noticing that the bottom left and right are too empty even with the effects...
left side : nothing really stands out...maybe move the words "yagami" left to fill in the gap?
right side : even with the writing there it seems all too flat...the BG is just black with a few lines and it cuts off from theme above it...where the bloc ends the BG does so too...this makes it seem inconsistant
it was somewhat done on purpose, so the texts would fill theses places, while i think the bottom right is well balanced, with its middle taken by the cross, while reinforce II shwertkreuz is on the front. the "sudden" dark at the bottom was kinda to set something like a "information screen", but sounds like i failed XD

for the left side, it would probably be ok if i extend the name space, while moving the "set up" part...

*argh* i really need to improve my vocabulary XD