View Single Post
Old 2011-02-17, 00:11   Link #3
Kazu-kun

Predictions. Nice, let me see....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
But I'll predict something just to be wrong. ;p Kyoko will call a truce with Madoka and Sayaka, deciding that it is more important to find out what the real deal is before continuing. As a selfish person by nature, she likes having all the information at her disposal so she can make a decision that best benefits herself.
I think otherwise. I'm betting the preview is from a chat between Kyubey and Kyoko. Somehow he'll manage to convince her that since her wish, whatever it is, was granted, she has to ignore all the stuff they learned about the soul gem and keep fighting as always. And she will do just that. She's not going to side with Homura (unfortunately) and instead is going to try and monopolise the witches of the city for herself.

I'm actually expecting a scene when Sayaka is fighting a witch, only for Kyoko to intervene, kill the prey and take the grief seed. Sayaka will be left with a darker soul gem and no means to cleanse it.

This well happen more than a few times in the next few episodes.

Quote:
We'll find out what Kyoko's wish was, but not really what her power is (leading to speculation about what her power is).
Possible, as a little flashback while Kyubey is talking with her.

Quote:
Sayaka will say something like, "This new revelation scares me, but I knew there would be risks going in. I'll just have to fight that much harder."
Sayaka will probably be left in the dark about the whole thing, pretty much like she is about Mami's death and Homura's intervention at the time. If Madoka does try to tell her about it, she'll brush it off.