View Single Post
Old 2012-01-27, 11:31   Link #7403
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I haven't felt like saying this about FT in a while but...This is Bullshit!

Don't get me wrong, I am so incredibly happy that Juvia, Luxus and Gajeel are participating as they are in my top 5 favorites (JUUUUUVVVIIIIIIAAAAAA!!!!) however the way Mashima played this out actually had me raging.

I was actually expecting, at the very least, Natsu to get pissed (not the "Derp we are rivals now grrr" but actually, evil glare and few aggressive words) that, to me, would have actually salvaged it a bit but no...
Also what's with master? If I were in Natsu's position I would totally call him out on the fact that he didn't trust them enough to tell them there was a second team. I mean what did he think? That if he had told Natsu that LUXUS AND GAJEEL were also participating that he would take it easy? NATSU!? He would even push it more, same goes for Gray and possibly Erza.

I cheered when I saw 3 of my favorite characters competing but then I felt like punching my computer screen. So much trolling rage...

Now I'm just split between wanting Luxus, Gajeel and Juvia to everyone ass and wanting Natsu's team to win because of the bullshit troll move.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote