View Single Post
Old 2012-12-05, 11:25   Link #9
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
I don't know how they figured out the 5 minute rule with Obito. Did Shikamaru's dad just figure it out on his own from the intelligence? Then it took him in a short time to figure out what it apparently took Konan years to.

And Shikaku, who was the star of this chapter, is beyond Hokage level since he is the first guy to use Naruto's pointless and annoying drivel to an advantage.

My problem with this fight was that it was built around only a few characters. Now at least we are seeing others do things. Even if it was 100% fodder this chapter.

Kishi wants to make the point that the many working together can take down the strong. Even Madara never expected the Alliance to work together. They'll counter next week. And the new "matured" Jyuubi will wipe out most of the fodder. The rookies will shine. Obito will turn on Madara. You know how it will end.

Kishi is really letting go with ship teases. Last week in was NaruHina. This week it was ShikaTema. Temari was getting all hot thinking of how her babies were going to get that Nara IQ. I guess we are getting close to ending this manga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
Can't believe I'm saying this, but can we get back to Sasuke for a few chapters?
NO! No problem with seeing Sasuke. But he attached himself to the Suigetsu-Juugo comedy team and we know what that means. Plus whatever Sasuke does will be even more boring since it will all be exposition while everyone else is fighting. Exposition we need, but still just talking. All this so Sasuke can make his decision.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote