View Single Post
Old 2006-07-30, 22:25   Link #28
BakaOnna

Speaking of Higurashi related dreams. I had one the night after I finish ep. 8 of Watanagashi-hen. I was chased by Mion or Shion with her hammer and nails. >.< I don't really remember what happened in the end because I woke up. When I did, I was like, "Whoa... this series is not good to watch right before you sleep."

Anyway, here's stuff I've gotten so far from this arc, and this is my prediction of Watanagashi-hen. Some of it might be really repetative since it's a summization of what I've gathered.

Mion or Shion:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Whew, that was long. Anyway, I'll try to figure out more during the telephone scenes and the last few parts after seeing the rest of this arc.

Now for the relationship between Satoshi and Keiichi:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Okay, I don't exactly know what I wrote that last thing for since it was just basically a summerization of the 3rd arc and how it was related to Satoshi. I guess it helps me process my thoughts. Anyway, I'll come out with more once this arc finishes. And I must say, this is one of the longest posts I've ever written in all the forums I've been to so far, and I've been on a lot of forums.