View Single Post
Old 2008-04-05, 08:27   Link #1038
wao
OK.

Wow, that Princess Bride cover wasn't bad at all! Spring fever really is in the air though, that dance came out of left field a bit

And dammit, I would have a MyList full of my favourite Vocaloid songs if I could add more... orz 100 videos for normal users is so little...
And I only just realised that MyLists don't feature the user's number in teh URL anymore - good idea... for people who want to have a page to introduce themselves there's that User Profile thing now, after all. (I bet none of you can find mine! Even though I made it public.)

I haven't been listening to any new Vocaloid songs lately though, I guess I'm too lazy to specifically look for them/watch the Vocaloid rankings unless something special goes on.

The only thing I know lately is that it seems like the people from Good Smile Company (the people who make Nendroids if I'm not wrong) are actually looking for the author of the Kurutto Odotte Hatsune Miku video (I guess the email he signed up with was a throwaway one?)
The announcement was made through the time alert as recorded here - heh, everyone is making it seem like IT'S A TRAP! and it's akin to a police manhunt, lol. I don't trust JKASRAC but I doubt they want to contact the author for bad reasons. It really is a cute video... it would be nice if they wanted to ask him to make a professional video for them.