View Single Post
Old 2010-12-29, 06:05   Link #35
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
Actually thats because vol5 is translated by a separate group they know the original group is working on 3 and 4 so they decided to go ahead and work on vol5.
Actually 5's by himself, not a group. As soon as v2 is over, v2's translator's friend started v3 before that, and he's solo translating v3. V4 is translated by another friend of v2's translator, who became the proofreader of v4, once v4's done, they will go back and finish translate v3 (if it's still not done).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
From what i know it takes Ichika 2 volumes to complete his harem. And unlike typical male harem leads who is the subject of the hatred and jealousy of fellow male friends and acquaintances, since this is a female school its actually his harem thats getting all the glares and spite from all the other female classmates, only thing he has to worry about is that his own rather dangerous and psychotic harem.
WE ALL KNOW THAT THE MOST IMPORTANT AND AWESOME PERSON (probably the strongest) IN THAT HAREM WILL DOMINATE THEM ALL. I doubt anyone would dare to even look at her the wrong way =P.

To be honest, I'm really surprised because this is looking like a true harem, instead of the pseudo guy-with-one-true-love-but-with-30-million-girls-liking-him type of harem
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote