Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackett View Post
I haven't read the novels and I can tell you Kodaka's type:

Long dark hair
A build similar to Rika or Yozora
Chaste
Demure
Strong Willed (Yes, he wants both this and demure- Yamato Nadeshiko would be an example of this, although there are other variations, and Kodaka is not set on a Yamato Nadeshiko.)
Intelligent

Basically: What Rika would be if she weren't a perverted Fujoshi. Also, this what Yozora is, once you get past her barriers and harsh exterior.

This is not to say Kodaka doesn't find Sena attractive, nor does it mean she can't "win" just that it would be a selection against type. Sena is probably the least like his type. Again doesn't mean he can't end up with her. Many men end up with someone different from their "type" after all. We don't marry a "type" we marry a person.

Just saying though that Kodaka has shown a more natural interest in Yozora or even Rika then he has in Sena. This despite Sena giving him far more opportunities. Really, what kind of cheats is that rich girl using?
Other than the build quality (Which I'm gonna call BS on since Kodaka has shown plenty of attraction to Sena's build), nothing in your list makes Sena any further from Kodaka's "type" than Rika and Yozora...

In any case, where exactly did you get that list?