View Single Post
Old 2007-03-01, 02:46   Link #1
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

[Manga] Ninjas who most closely resemble the tailed-demons

There seems to be a lot of similarities between certain nins in the Narutoverse and the tailed-demons. Here's what I've noticed so far.

1. Yamata no Orochi, obviously, most closely resembles Orochimaru, because of the snake thing and the Kusanagi sword.

2. Houkou, the five-tailed demon, resembles Kakuzu. Houkou is said to be a dog with five tails, each with it's own elemental power. We know for a fact that Kakuzu had five hearts, each giving him control of a separate element, same as Houkou.

3. Isonada the water demon's ninja counterpart, quite obviously, is Kisame. Both have a companion which is none other than the chakra-consuming sword Samehade.

4. Kaku, the seven tailed demon, who is the most cunning among the demons, hides underground, and makes its victims fall into its huge mouth seems to be just what Zetsu is all about.

5. Sokou, the half-rooster half-snake who's main powers are hidden in its poisons quite obviously resembles Sasori.

6. Raijuu, the 6 tailed weasel who uses electricity and who can produce fire as a result of electricity is kinda tricky. However, I believe this demon most closely represents Sasuke because of his Chidori variations and his fire jutsus.

And as for the other three, we've already seen their jinchuriki so I would assume those nin would represent their bijuus well. However I don't quite see Naruto as being like the Kyuubi at all, perhaps later it will be revealed that a different ninja, the AL possibly, is more like Kyuubi than Naruto. It would make sense for the AL to be Kyuubi like, because he is the leader of Akatsuki and the majority of ninjas who resemble the bijuu are or were Akatsuki nins. Kyuubi is known as the "king of bijuu" so those two resembling each other makes sense.

The info about the bijuu is from the old, old thread about the tailed beasts here.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote