Thread: Kira☆Kira
View Single Post
Old 2009-06-26, 09:17   Link #1
izmosmolnar
At the end of this world

Kira☆Kira

So hm... Seeing that Mangagamer (some NSFW pictures in the link. woo they finally changed their mascot) released it's new Visual Novel called Kira-Kira (VNDB link) a few days ago, I was interested in opinions whether it's worth it's price to buy (36,95 Euro)
I couldn't find any opinion about the japanese version here either, hence the new topic.
Some game information:
Spoiler for Game + character information, plot summary etc. spoiler for saving space.:
Spoiler for HQ Opening movie (there's no need to click on the HQ icon):

So is there any one here who played either the english or the japanese version? I'm wondering how long are the character routes, is the humor similar to the funny Edelweiss (seeing that the creator is the same japanese company), how did you liked the story, how interesting you found the character-routes, and other sort of impressions-opinions.
If you played the english version I'm also interested to know the quality of the translation, as Edelweiss was "not quite good" in that regard (I think it was quite confusing for a non-english native like me).
The plot summary (and some charactertraits too) looks kinda like how I imagined K-On to be (except the protagonist's circumstances obviously).

Edit2: English demo version here or here.

Last edited by izmosmolnar; 2009-08-21 at 11:44. Reason: added HQ OP, added demo version
izmosmolnar is offline   Reply With Quote