View Single Post
Old 2009-08-26, 21:09   Link #1068
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick_rick View Post

I don't believe anyone is actually happier either expect him.

They haven't to this point and so far its looking to get even worse.
You touched on two things that i feel very strongly about and both i happen to mention right after he killed the vampire council.

I completely agree i dont think anyone is better off nor happier because of Kaname actions except him. His method of killing the Vampire Council actually made things worse and he made an enemy that is not only capable of killing him but would be more than happy to destroy every last one of his kind and stalk him to the ends of the earth. For all his well thought out plans damage control after the fact isn't one of them.

The 2nd being supporting him if he was going to make a difference. Im all for supporting certain questionable methods if they produce favorable results in the end. I am 95% certain that Kaname has set into motion that is going to leave a lot of vampires, hunters and maybe humans dead. I cant see his plans steering anyone away from the abyss i only see Kaname speeding up the approach. As of right now i see Kaname's existence as the #1 threat to humanity and the world. He has made enemies on both sides and Kanames very existence leads to bloodshed correction Purebloods dont seem to be able to escape bloodshed.

If i were head of the Hunter association. I would sanction to have Kaname killed or have him sealed. its not about Yuuki at this point i could actually care less about her since i havent seen her be useful in anything that shes done, as am i concerned she worthless until she proves otherwise. Kaname himself and what he stands for and what he represents is dangerous and should be removed. Hes not going to bring happiness to anyone only death and discord.

The funny thing is it could have been very easy for Zero to walk the same path. A flawed character who acknowledges hes flawed and a Perfectly flawed character that does not admit anything two sides of the side coin.