View Single Post
Old 2011-05-01, 05:20   Link #2075
RDF2050
Superidol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirroha View Post
Even if she was above average powerful in the original timeline, she was incomparable with Timeline 4 Madoka, who was literally radiating with power and 1HKO'd WN and became the most powerful witch in the universe. You don't see Kyubey O_O-ing at Madoka's power in Timelines 1-3. He does so in 4-5. Clearly there's a difference.

And anyway, I DO expect there to be a legitimate explanation for Madoka's power that isn't "She is born with the potential that is only granted to 1 in a million girls" or "She has power because her beautifully pure heart is transformed into pure energy which becomes power". Because that'll kind of ruin PMMM.
From what I hear, it is relate to the Karma (reincarnation, alternative reality) of madoka in different timelines. Since Homura was trying to save her, her wish focus of saving her best friend's life at all cost. By interfering in different timelines, her wish collects energy from those timelines that later on focus on Madoka. This is what I hear so far in another thread.

Last edited by RDF2050; 2011-05-01 at 05:40.
RDF2050 is offline   Reply With Quote