View Single Post
Old 2010-10-03, 02:11   Link #172
cutesherry
.:Sweet Dreamer:.

Looks like we got to see more of Ranka, which I find a bit disappointing in the sens their concept of making one Movie for Sheryl and one movie for Ranka is a bit too (aka each girl gets her moment of glory)...'expected', 'simplistic', 'cliche'? Sheryl's and Ranka's fans got each what they want though

So it looks like the retelling still goes on, and I have a mixed feeling about it: should we be worried? @__@ While we obviously got many shots of the earrings, I'm not too sure where this is going on, and Ranka definitely got extra points with the beach scene, they really made it look good >//<

I'm also wondering about all the SherylxAlto scene of the end of the series (when he decides to stay by her side, they live together, when she goes to his house etc...): will they crop them all or most? Because if it's Ranka centered, they can't really include so much Sheryl related material ^^;

I guess my point is: they either didn't want to spoil us and showed a bit of both girls on purpose, or...there will be no resolution to the LT and I don't think I could bear with that, after desperately waiting for 2 years for a conclusion to it ;__;

..::CuteSherry LJ
...♥...CuteSherry MTokyo...♥...CuteSherry APaper...♥...CuteSherry dART::..
~I Seek Peace in my Dreams~