View Single Post
Old 2010-11-22, 09:40   Link #1971
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

Quote:
You have no solid proof for saying that Kira love Flay. Now we can talk again and again and again if you want. It will not change these facts.
Official proof? That book? official!? really? on what weight? I'd not accept that joke because it holds none. It's just yet another butt kissing expedition he does to please fans.
I can't take them as fact because they could easily change things on a whim. These same people are the ones who can put or erase a helmet floating in space. These people are the same people who say that Kira and co. have become morally compromised, then to brush off the same statement on the other night because the fans question them. So even if they release fanbook after fanbook, these things don't hold weight to what the show conveyed. And isn't it funny though, it's a very convinient touch, Kira never loved both; seriously what was Fukuda smoking when he said that? Oh I know, by virtue of eliminating Fllay and the fact that she's already dead... Lacus gains the upper hand, which is btw what the fans want. So by creating this illusion that Kira never loved both during seed, it solidifies what K x L will be during Destiny. But does it really help Lacus? NO it doesn't. It even makes the whole situation with Lacus confusing. If Kira never loved Lacus in SEED, why in the blue hell is Lacus in the same home with Kira, is she shoving herself down to Kira's throat until the point that he will love her?

This statement is an insult to both romances, sadly. It's just a result of Fukuda being afraid of fan backlash.

Also, I assure you. The moment SEED changes staff will be the moment that they confirm Kira loving fllay. Not sure? Ask Breman on how JJ Abrams made Trek count again.