View Single Post
Old 2010-11-22, 09:50   Link #1973
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

Quote:
Oh but I understand that you're not happy with it but it doesn't change the fact that's the turth. Lacus loves Kira so of course she will stay with him and in the end, after two years, Kira is in love with Lacus as it was shown in Destiny. There is nothing wrong with that. It's just that it's not your taste but not everything can be like you want it to be.
The truth? Surely there's no lamer excuse than that. Hiding on a piece of paper that says X doesn't love Y because Z said so, is a lame excuse. You can't even defend K x L without relying on that stupid buttkissing piece of paper. Why? because you know that It isn't the truth. You know that if you analyze the episode, and not word-of-god, you don't have anything except from the assurance of your buddy, Fukuda.

I respect K x L but to say that the other pairing doesn't exist because of a lame technical excuse is total disrespect to what that couple went through.

I leave you with this tidbit: Roddenberry never said that Spock x Uhura were to be a couple, look what Abrams did. Word of God statements aren't even definite.