View Single Post
Old 2006-04-23, 20:18   Link #275
PGilis
B-Gamer and anime otaku

Send a message via Yahoo to PGilis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiosity
It seems really quite rare for an anime based on an ero-game (use the correct term please ) to involve any of 'that'. About the only example I can really think of off the top of my head is Pia Carrot.
My friend, where you have been? Do you realize some *very good* anime shows nowadays where based on ero-bishojo games?

Kimi ga Nozomu Eyen, Nightwalker, Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime, Popotan, Green Green, Triangle Hearts, To Heart 1 & 2, Comic Party, Utawarerumono, Pia Carrot, Da Capo, Air, Kanon, Natsuiro no Sunadokei, Phantom of Inferno, Kakyuusei 1 & 2, Soul Link, With You, Izumo, Refrain Blue, Raimuiro Senkitan, Shuffle, Deus Maquina Demonbane - just to name a fews - where all based on ero-bgames.

Like someone else said, just because they were originally ero-bgames, that don't means the anime will be erotic, too. And absolutely that don't mean their stories/scenarios sucks or were just lame excuses for sex .

Don't judge the bgames if you never tried anyone (not even the all-age versions, for that matter). Most of them had fantastic, interesting stories. Some of them so much, they got console versions without erotic content or other things like mangas and anime shows based.
PGilis is offline   Reply With Quote