View Single Post
Old 2010-05-21, 00:45   Link #10377
Judoh
Mystery buff

First of all nowhere is it "confirmed" That Erika is just a corpse that arrives on the island. This is a THEORY based on the tips that some people after the Rokkenjima accident like to BELEIVE that she came there. The reason this theory is used is because people claim that if she dies when she arrives on the island that she can be added as an eighteenth person and still leave the count at seventeen people. For your theory to work you have to kill off two characters. Erika and somebody else.

Second your solution to Kanon's "death" in the boiler room is nothing, but ridiculous. "Oh it's Shannon who was killed there so that red doesn't matter". Can you read english? The red doesn't work like that. Are you saying Kanon's corpse doesn't exist? Because that is the only alternative I can think of. Your telling me to just use suspension of disbelief so that not only Jessica, but Battler mistakes Kanon's corpse for somebody else. I refuse that request on the grounds the way you've presented it has been done so idiotically.

This event in the boiler room would actually be evidence that Shkanon isn't true. Because if it's impossible that Kanon died there than he would obviously be faking his death DUH!! Dying before that is not a solution because the red says it impossible that a human killed him.

Third your are missing huge chunks of red and loads of evidence in your theory. I encourage you to reread the game and the Umineko wiki because clearly you don't know how context works. 07151129 is one of the evidences you glossed over. There is also cigarette butt, the boat ticket, the house keys, and the 100 yen coin in Kyrie's pocket (one of the few cases of physical evidence we have besides Maria's jaw). That you haven't explained

Fourth seriously stop reposting your theory and using that frikkin large font. just edit what you have in keep it in your sig. Your being obnoxious

Fifth in episode 2 Kanon was inside the chapel WITH BATTLER before he left with Jessica. Are you saying that Kanon was Shannon the whole time? In that case why does Rosa defend Shannon along with Genji? She met Shannon in Kinzo's room if she's in on this she should know that Shannon is Kanon.

oh and if your going to argue a disguise. Knox's 8th

I'll repost what I said yesterday regarding this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judoh View Post
To explain numerous scenes for Shkanon with Battler around you need a disguise. There are no hints that anyone is suspicious that Shannon disguises as Kanon. There are however hints that almost everyone is suspicious of a Beatrice disguise with numerous statements of who could be involved. Shkanon does not have this kind of liberty. I have yet to see one hint from anyone of a Shannon or Kanon disguise other than "they were trained at the Fukuin house", which there are no hints for, and the scene in episode 2. Not one Shkanon theorist has provided any hints from 1986 that hints at this sort of disguise when this is obviously the time the disguise would be used. Where are the hints?
Judoh is offline   Reply With Quote