Thread: Licensed Date A Live II
View Single Post
Old 2013-10-31, 00:20   Link #86
Filia Nox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
...Lelouch pretty much had revenge only up in his mind until some character development. And why does people hate Origami? well that's because she is the antagonist against the spirits. The novel/anime portrait the spirits as some kind of helpless pets..so anything that harms them would basically be saying *That's an asshole*.
Sister (or bro), YOU ARE SO 1000% CORRECT! Exactly! Just because she is essentially the ONLY one who is trying to eliminate the Spirits, she is seen as the "bad guy". :/ That's really the only truth. Of course fangirls/boys will never admit it. Just look at other anime where the "hero" is actually doing something morally or judicially wrong i.e. Light Yagami, Lelouch but we don't see them being hated, do we? Because their respective anime portrays them as "heroes" so no matter what they do, fans will still think they are right.

Anyway, enough of my ranting for this anime now. I just want people to try to understand the character of Tobiichi Origami more and not hating for the sake of hating just because she fights against the more beloved Spirits. Origami is really a good and kind girl. She didn't harm Tohka or Yoshino later in the series and was even willing to be killed by Tohka after she accidentally killed Shido proves that. I hope to see more of her development in the future.