View Single Post
Old 2007-01-20, 22:36   Link #84
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Naruto's calm behaviour
He didnt brag at all...since he arrived...asked where Shikamaru is...then he said: I can handle him...

Faith of his companions
As i mentioned before...his companions have now ALOT of confidence in his abilities especially Yamato...

Naruto and the Kyuubi
Ok as been mentioned...it seems that Naruto had Kyuubi eyes...but Yamato said you're about to see an completly new Naruto. Perhaps he ment....Naruto without using the Kyuubi chakra at all...

Not only that wasnt he supposed to finish the jutsu and then leave the village...and otherwise other teams would be sent as backup...?!
-Yeah I noticed those too. Naruto is definetly calm, cool, and collected now (come to think of it that little fact kind of scares me). He's only been training for a few days and now all of a sudden he means business? Could it have something to with Asuma's death? And yeah, no one made an attempt to convince Naruto otherwise when he said he'd take Kakuzu down. No one, neither Kakashi, Sakura or Yamato. Is he really that strong now to be able to take down an Akatsuki member? What could have happened in the last 24 hours to create this?