View Single Post
Old 2010-11-29, 19:05   Link #275
Undertaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
based on how the novel was written (family setting, Kyousuke's thoughts and personality, etc.), I agree with Undertaker that a wincest end is pretty much impossible. That is not to say a 'Kirino end' is not possible. The end could be something like Kyousuke remaining as friends with Kuroneko, and decided not to go out with anyone in the meantime, so that he can spend more time hanging out with Kirino; more as a siscon rather than having any romantic attachment.
True, but then, the relation between Ruri and Kirino would have to be damaged somewhat for that end to happen now with Ruri's confession.

Personally, I'm hoping more of Ruri-end with Kirino accepting the fact that his brother will always be her brother and he will be there when she needs him and having a girlfriend will not change that.

Because IMO that's really what's been the problem this whole time with Kirino. While the LN hasn't spell it all out, there is enough hints that Kirino is a huge brother-con and was only cold to him because of the combination that: 1) Kyosuke starts to have opposite-sex friends (Manami) and 2) She felt she was been left out.

The key lies in Kirino's level 3 collection and the album that she was going to show Kyosuke before at the end of V4. Personally I think that Kirino already trusts Kyosuke by V4 and the only thing that kept her from been completely open was her tsundere personality and the fear that she might loose him again.

Although I can't deny that the longer this series drags on the less secure I feel about Ruri x Kyou, as I think Manami still got a shot and Saori might have outside chance if this series have AT LEAST 3 more volumes. (I personally think the series ends within 2-3 volumes with current development)

Anyway,

Episode 9 of anime was awesome especially for LN readers. The part with Rinko route adds a lot to the scene at the end of V5 when Kyosuke visits Kirino in U.S. It also a nod to V1 when Kuroneko mentioned that she was caught surprised when her imouto caught her cosplaying in her room and dance. and in this episode she was acting out her own dojinshi and show a side of Kuroneko that we've expected but has not yet been shown. As well as how Saori goot those maid uniforms in V4.