View Single Post
Old 2008-09-19, 12:13   Link #62
ColdFury

Let's be reasonable, guys...

This is the second chapter. On the last chapter there was a survey asking where fans wanted SRZ to go. It would take time for him to get results back from the survey, and then he'd have to formulate plans, or adapt his story plans to the needs of the fans.

If he is honestly listening to the survey, then it was unreasonable to expect SRZ to start its main story in this chapter. We should hold out hope that within the next couple of chapters we'll see the end of these 'natural' chapters, and go back towards the a or b story chapters.

I'm not saying that these chapters have not been disappointing. I also agree that the lack of communication with his fans about where he is taking the series is downright stupid of him. And the naysayers may be correct, this may never be anything but a gag manga until its cancellation. But at this point it is too early to simply write it off, though I can certainly understand not waiting with baited breath at this point. Ask yourself, what purpose would the survey hold if he wasn't intending to follow one of those paths?

So let's try to hold in the cynicism and the declarations that the end is upon us until we can be sure.
ColdFury is offline   Reply With Quote