Thread: Licensed Freezing [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2009-07-05, 01:17   Link #273
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKnightWhoSaysNi! View Post
Hehe, loved the pimp-slap in this chapter. Been a long time since I saw a chapt for Freezing so I kind of forgot what's what.

If I remember the Raws for this, Freezing suffered from a whole lot of bitchy infighting... I think I remember one such confrontation taking up an entire volume. At this rate, humanity is pretty much screwed because all our super-powered weapons are busy clawing at each other and not saving us. Then I think Bridget/Kazuya get some time at the end of 4. All in all this story turns into 70% girls fighting each other, 15% flashbacks, 5% random talking / school life, and 5% romance and 5% fighting the bad guys!

But still, they sure do look nice... wait what?
You have a really good memory bro

The interesting arc begin in the latest 3 raws, while GENETICS headquarter under attack by two NOVA and their army (Consumed Pandora under their control).
There is a mystery about Kazuya Onee-chan death. Look like that girl isn't died yet, instead being held secretly deep down inside the Headquarter Facility.

Spoiler for latest:

and yes this manga still look nice, with a lot of Bakunyuu (girl with big boobies). I wonder how their feed their daughter in this manga, all of them grow to well endowed girl with well endowed breast
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote