Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-24, 09:47   Link #23005
Chris38

@Shinso Tsukune

Well, I have to say that I partially disagree about what you mentioned in you're last post.

I mean that I disagree about the part of you're post that says that Tsukune would become a vampire, if he completely removes the Holy Lock, since in my opinion you shouldn't ignore the recent comparisons between Tsukune and Alucard, which in my opinion wouldn't be pointed out, if Ikeda simply aimed for Tsukune to become a vampire or Shinso vampire at the end of his development.

In my opinion, he's going to be something similar to Shinso vampires, in the sense that Tsukune, at the end of his development is still going to, more or less, retain his original human appearance, but, just like Alucard, who definitely also has some similarities with Shinso vampires, Tsukune's not going to be 100% the same kind of being as a "naturally born" vampire who was later injected with the blood of a Shinso vampire, like, for example, Inner Moka.

Otherwise, what would be the point, of all the mentions that Tsukune had, about becoming a being that is a threat to the entire world - after all there has been nothing indicating that Inner Moka would receive a similar treatment as Tsukune did, despite her having the same Shinso blood that Tsukune has inherited.

In other words, Tsukune's human origins, definitely have a effect on what he is going to become in the end, at least considering how differently he is treated, compared to Inner Moka, despite him having the same kind of blood that Inner Moka has.

Although, I have to say that I also wouldn't mind to see Tsukune have full control over his powers, but it's too early for something.like that to occur.

After all, we don't even know the full dangers of a "former" human inheriting the blood of a Shinso vampire, considering Tohou Fuhai's behavior when that particular fact has been revealed to him, there is definitely some more information waiting to be revealed to us, then what was mentioned to us, so far, and well, personally, I doubt that it's going to be a simple task for Tsukune to take full control over his Shinso powers - first of all, he needs time for his body to grow accustomed to that power, but, in my opinion, he is also going to need to do something else, then just give his body some time, for it to grow accustomed to it's "new powers", before Tsukune will gain complete control over his powers.

In other words, there are definitely going to be some more dramatic developments, before this matter is going to be fully resolved...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote