View Single Post
Old 2008-01-12, 12:15   Link #55
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Something of note in the OP, if we're to believe that Mizushima interview where the OP drops hints on future events (especially with this OP):

Allelujah, Lockon and Setsuna's faces were shown when they faced off their respective rivals (Soma, Graham and Ali) with a shot of their Gundams, while Tieria was nowhere to be found.

However, Tieria's face shot did appear just after the Thrones Drei and before fading to Virtue engaging. Perhaps like Soma, Graham and Ali, the Thrones are Tieria's rival/s?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate-sama View Post
My bad, sorry, my memories are not good this days , 130 are the number of the MS participate in, at 2 first hours 32 was destroy, 26 heavy damage, 15 had been shot down ( wait a second, is that over 68 already ) and then in 5 minutes they lost all their remain force which is near half of them. At the end AEU lost over 20 MS, so then CB was destroyed over 50*2 + 20 = 120 MS
I'm taking the figure directly from the news report that was released after the event. Although I admit I did miss one detail: the figure for 68 was for three hours into the war, the figure for the rest of the AEU forces (the PMC has already withdrawn by this time) wasn't probably included due to lateness. And I think that Leifman's comment about the 20 MS was a rough general figure on how many MS the AEU lost in total, rather than an additional count

Although it's still a far cry from the exaggerated figure you provided, which was my point.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.

Last edited by LoweGear; 2008-01-12 at 12:28.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote